Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My New Ride




Check out my new ride! After over 2,000 miles on my good ol' 2002 Specialized Allez, I decided it was time to upgrade. My new ride is a 2008 Orbea Diva--pink and all-- and I LOVE IT!!! With it's full carbon, women's specific frame, it's a whole new experience. My old bike was great, but I'm excited to put this new one to the test. I bought the bike about 2 weeks ago and I've already put about 175 miles on it. (Keeping in mind that I work full time and made it through finals week at UVU.) Woohoo!

1 comments:

cyclogranny said...

NICE RIDE!! Just don't leave me in the dust now that you have such a shiny, new, light-weight bike! I'll carry extra treats, just to entice you to ride close to me! ;) So eager for the upcoming rides with you...have a good one out east! Love ya. Cyclogranny